STANDARD VIP COVERAGE:
1 Year Parts & Labor | 2 Years Parts Coverage | Limited Lifetime on Boiler
THIS VIP WARRANTY COME FREE WITH
THESE VAPOR STEAM CLEANERS
Vapor Rino 145 120Volt , Vapor Rino 145 230 Volt, VC 4000-C, VC5000-Ci, VC4000-s
* 1 Years Total Free Parts & Labor Amazing bumper to bumper full coverage for your Vapor Rino. You get 1 full year of FREE labor & parts coverage. Labor is defined as work done in our service center to repair, inspect or service your machine if it ever needs it.
* 2 Years Total Free Parts Coverage for internal components Work with confidence knowing we have you covered. This give you a full 2 years free internal parts coverage.
* Limited Lifetime on Boiler This is your machines beating heart. Good news we also have you covered! Warrantee covers you if your boiler should rot, rupture, or fail due to manufacturer defect.
* Phone support: If you need support just give us a call. We are happy to help. Parts and service are just a phone call away.
Any use of this product constitutes acceptances and approval of the terms of this warranty. The factory warrants to the original purchaser that this product, excluding accessories and hose shall be free from defects in manufacturing and material, under normal and reasonable use for a period of one Year parts and labor. A limited lifetime warranty is granted for the Boiler. Two Years on parts from date of sale. The sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty is repair or replacement at the manufacturers or warranty holder’s option, of any product that proves to be defective in manufacture or materials within the above stated period. This warranty is NOT transferrable between persons or entities and applies only to the original purchaser as shown on the original sales receipt, invoice or purchase order. Repair or service does not extend the warranty. Warranty is from the date of original purchase.
Units are not refundable. There will be no cash refunds on equipment that have been shipped or used. For the benefits, support and services in this warranty to apply, the owner must follow the instructions provided in the manual completely. A copy of the original invoice or sales receipt must accompany the unit when it is returned for service, together with a note explaining the problem and all contact information. It must be shipped in a very protective carton, preferable packed by a professional packing company like a UPS Store. The manufacturer recommends that the shipment be insured against loss or damage in transit when shipping to a repair center. The manufacturer or dealer is not responsible for damage of this kind. Failure to empty water from the heating system may result in leakage from the machine thus dissolving your cardboard box and loss or damage of your machine. This warranty does not cover damage from shipping. Take care to drain the boiler before shipping the machine. You are responsible for all shipping costs except what is expressly stated in this warranty, to and from any repair center in the event service is needed.
Certain parts of the equipment are not covered by warranty because they require replacement in the course of use, due to normal wear and tear, by reason of their characteristics. These are things like cords, hoses, switches, brushes, wheel, other external components and the like. The steam hose and gun are not covered under this warranty except for (or if) as expressly stated in this warranty summary. Due to their nature they take heavy abuse and or use items and as such may require re replacement from time to time.
The warranty is void if:
1. Machine Damage results from accident, misuse, fire, act of God, improper operating, use of voltage other than indicated on the label, generator problem, improper cord use, or unauthorized repair or alterations, under powered or over taxed generators, use with cut, worn or damaged wires or cords, or damage from shipping. If you want to repair the system yourself, you must get permission from us first. Failure to get this permission will void the warranty.
2. Void if the boiler has had any substance other than clean pure water added to it. Filtered water is highly recommended. Use of low-quality tap water, even though it may look clean, may clog sensors, jets, tubes and retard the efficiency of the boiler. This holds true with any steam generating device. Some water supplies have very heavy concentrations of minerals, other particles, and even corrosive, toxic chemicals like fluoride and chlorine just to name a few added by your local government. As such, damage, clogging or other problems deemed to be a result of water usage may void warranty on certain parts. Do not use DI water or Distilled water with the Vapor Rino. Simple filtered water is a good option.
3. The product has been used by an unauthorized person. The manufacturer, distributor or reseller is not liable for any consequential or incidental damage, including personal injury, property damage, or monetary loss that may incurred from purchase, use, or improper use of the product. Maximum liability shall not exceed the purchase price of the product, paid by the original purchaser. All expressed and implied warranties for this product, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the warranty period, and no warranties, expressed or implied, will apply to the warranty period. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you special rights which may vary from State to State.
The factory or warranty holder does not authorize any party to assume any other warranty obligation with the sale of this product. If you resell or distribute this machine the warrantee does not apply to the new owner. This warranty is NOT transferrable between persons or entities and applies only to the original purchaser as shown on the original sales receipt. Repair or service does not extend the warranty. Warranty cannot be honored without proof of purchase by the original owner. Warranty is from the date of original purchase and for the original owner only. Use of this product constitutes acceptance of these terms.
For service please call your dealer or place of purchase. They are your point of contact for repair & service.
Vapor Steam Cleaner Automotive Detailing
International Sales 1-910-325-7122
Auto Detailing & Janitorial
Commercial Steam Cleaners